Senior Product Manager
A producer and supplier of pressed and shaped aluminium parts for engines, body sections and chassis for the automotive industry is looking for Senior Product Manager.
Place of work: Brno
Manufacturing processes: pressing, welding, painting, assembly
As the Product Manager you will take responsibility for product strategy of our justice facing products, defining the problem statement and value proposition, building a vision for an improved, future value proposition, and creating the strategy for how to get there. There will also be key involvement in some large country projects where strategy is to identify the required outcomes.
You will be responsible for understanding the market landscape, gathering customer requirements, managing the roadmap, writing user stories, creating and managing the product backlog, product documentation including marketing material and user guides, and writing acceptance test criteria. You will be working with multiple internal Agile development teams, being user-focused and serving as the voice of the customer internally.
The Product Manager will also have an element of external work, with regular interactions with customers, conducting market research, end-user interviews and surveys, and competitor analysis.
DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create the product vision and roadmap which accomplishes the goal of the vision
- Define customer needs and the associated features to meet those needs
- Ensures user stories are ready for development to start work
- Manages and prioritizes the product backlog
- Ensures close collaboration with the development team
- Works closely with development teams for solving customer requirements
- Works closely with the business development team and customers to create product sales strategies
- Tracks progress towards the release of a product
- Delivers product and marketing information to internal teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Product Management
- Previous experience as a Product Manager in a manufacturing company, automotive industry
- Degree in Engineering, Bc. or Ing.
- English – min. B2 level – for daily spoken &written communication
- Proficiency in research and strategic analysis
- Knowledge and practical experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5S
- Working experience from changing environment
- Able to travel to multiple locations
- Demonstrate excellence and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and plan
- Good Communication and ‘can do’ attitude
- Remaining calm under pressure
- Decision-making abilities
- Time management
- Attractive fixed salary – negotiable
- Bonuses on a monthly basis, 13th and 14th salary
- 5 weeks holiday
- Interesting benefits: transport allowance, lunch allowance,
remuneration for a business anniversary and other benefits
- Friendly environment