FINANCE MANAGER m/f
Are you a confident, energetic and independent person who knows that a company cannot run well without the right numbers? Are you looking for new challenges and want to become a member of the senior management of an international company engaged in serial engineering production?
Place of work: Brno
What is the scope of work?
• Management of the economic and personnel department of an international manufacturing company with representation in the Czech Republic, with approximately 100 employees and a turnover of € 5.5 million in 2020
• Management 1 directly subordinate to the position of Financial and HR Specialist
• Participation in strategic leadership and planning in the field of finance and HR
• Support for foreign and Czech management
• Management of corporate accounting and cooperation with an external supplier of accounting services
• Monitoring and controlling income, cash flows, and expenditures and forecasting future trends
• Responsibility for the controlling processes of the production company and preparation of documents for audits
• Preparation of repeated and ad hoc financial / HR reports and interpretation of management information
• Supervision of the administration of receivables and management of the repayment of all liabilities. Ensuring the payment of wages, taxes and insurance so that they are paid in accordance with the contractual and legal conditions
• Preparation and elaboration of annual financial, investment, and personnel plans
• Responsibility for the company’s accounting operations and for a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risks, increase the accuracy of the Company’s reported results, and ensure that the reported results are in accordance with accounting principles and international accounting standards.
• Management of the human resources department, comprehensive administration and development of the company’s human resources system and policy. Support of management and employees in the field of labor law issues and HR policy of the company
• Participation in the development of monitoring and reporting tools
What candidate would we like?
• High school or university education in economics or finance
• At least 5 years of experience in the field of finance as a Financial Manager, Chief Economist, etc.
• Extensive understanding of financial and HR trends both in the company and within general market models
• Good knowledge of the Labor Code, the Accounting Act, and related legislation and their application
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
• Good overview of financial reporting and accounting principles
• Experience in supporting management in change
• Experience working in a manufacturing company
• Knowledge of the accounting module of the MRP program
• Knowledge of English at a level that enables professional verbal and written communication
• The art of asserting, the ability to delegate tasks
• Ability to set priorities and solve problems independently
What awaits you if you succeed?
• Appropriate financial evaluation
• 25 days of vacation, company meals, flexible working hours
• Opportunity to capitalize on your previous experience and participate in the development of a highly prosperous and promising company