Area Sales Manager for Austria and Slovakia
THIS OFFER IS SUCCESSFULLY OCCUPIED
The company engaged in the development and production of components for industry, aviation, agriculture and automotive is looking for a new colleague: AREA SALES MANAGER (NJ + AJ)
Place of work: Brno
Start date: Immediately or as agreed
Product: Industrial component for automotive, aerospace, industry, mass production
What’s the fill of the job?
- Self-employed business in the entrusted region – Austria and Slovakia
- Responsibility for the creation and development of the customer portfolio, so far the company is at least represented in these countries. The aim is to build business contacts in these countries.
- Market, Competition and Product Price Analysis
- Strategic business development in the region and segment
- You will be part of a smaller sales team that will support you for your business activities, such as creating technical assets, solutions, evaluating technical feasibility, etc.
- Business trips to customers about 1 week a month
- Responsibility for customer compliance, regular communication (from order to billing)
- Participation in marketing activities, business strategy development, pricing, logistics processes
- Preparation and realization of company participation at foreign trade fairs
- Business Administration.
What’s the candidate we’d like to meet?
- High school / university education, the advantage is education of technical or engineering focus
- German language at C1 level – fully professional communicative (for daily communication with business partners)
- English language at advanced, fully communicative level (for daily business or corporate communication)
- Proven experience as a Regional Sales Manager in a manufacturing company
- Business experience from the markets of Austria or Germany is an advantage
- Advantage is knowledge or experience in the field of engineering – knowledge of drawing documentation, technological procedures
- Knowledge of economics and financial management
- Advanced user knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet
- Experience with ERP System
Since it is a new business project to build a customer portfolio abroad, we are looking for a dynamic manager who knows how to prioritize, is predatory, convincing, has a strong sense of responsibility and internal motivation. It is also very important that he / she is able to negotiate and consistently enforce and enforce the negotiated conditions
What will you receive if you succeed?
- Opportunity to build a client portfolio in new regions to participate in developing new business strategies and achievements
- Working for a progressive, prosperous society with a vision of long-term cooperation
- Professional training and opportunities for further development
- Motivating financial remuneration (fixed and variable wage components)
- Flexible working hours
- Extra holiday week
- Meal Allowance (90, – Kč) and other rewards
- Place of work that is easily accessible by public transport Brno