COUNTRY MANAGING DIRECTOR / CEO
THIS OFFER IS SUCCESSFULLY OCCUPIED
An international company, a manufacturer of technological systems for industry, which is one of the most important players in the world and Czech markets in its field. The company excels in its ability to develop unique technical customer solutions as well as its ability to maintain the company’s profitable financial balance for decades.
We are looking for an experienced CEO, trustworthy, dynamic, and leading personality with strong experiences in business, finance, development, and production of technical products for this company.
Location: north of Prague, distance suitable for daily commuting from Prague
Company size: small
Role of Managing Director
A Managing Director will work to manage operations, develop business, and increase profitability for a company in the Czech Republic.
- Management of business activities and strategies
- Development of business opportunities, acquisition activities and development of a portfolio of new customers
- Daily contact with clients is a big part of this job
- Ensuring export activities and strategy
- Provision and support of marketing activities (online marketing and promotion)
- Participating in group development initiatives
- Ensuring the legislative and administrative management of the company
- Ensure the production of designated products for group members
- Participating in R&D projects
- Responsibility for company profit, revenue, cash, and quality targets
- Creating budget and action plans for the Czech company
- Creating monthly, quarterly, or annual targets
- Accounting and group reporting
- Management of small-sized company (up to 50 employees)
- Participating group management team and strategy work
- Responsibility for HR company agenda – participating in recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training
Desired Skills And Experience
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent (technical/business), preferably with some financial qualifications or training – a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing on annual budgets as well as producing financial reports
- A Managing Director job requires a strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen
- General management experience is essential for working in this job while at least 10 years of experiences in Sales and Leadership
- In Managing Director’s job, a person needs to have excellent networking skills.
- The job of a Managing Director needs to be able to deliver the highest standards of customer service
- The ability to recruit staff and monitor performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership, and both written and verbal communication skills
- To effectively manage operations, a Managing Director needs to have knowledge and experience of the sector their company operates within They must fully understand the products and services provided by their company
- Must be familiar with common modern computer software programs
- Fluent/advanced English language skills (both written and spoken)
- A full clean criminal records and sound reputation
- The company business is now developing fast along with digitalization of customer industries, SaaS type solutions are launched and understanding in this field will be also essential in the future
A unique opportunity to become part of an international, stable, and established company. Use your professional managerial experience to maintain and develop the company’s current activities. To become a partner to long-term experts and employees in a company with a friendly atmosphere.