DEPUTY PRODUCTION MANAGER – WOOD PRODUCTION
Maybe the right time has come!
The current economy weakens self-employed and small businesses. If you are an experienced leader in the field of furniture or wooden constructions production and are you looking for a fulltime employment relationship that will give you a secure income, there may be an opportunity for you.
A stable international company with a long tradition in the centre of Brno, which deals with production and logistics operations at the level of worldwide distribution, is looking for a candidate for a newly created position: DEPUTY PRODUCTION MANAGER
Place of work: Brno
Possible start day: immediately or on the agreement
Working hours: flexible, NO shifts
What is the scope of work?
• The company strengthens its production and distribution activities worldwide and the current Production Manager welcomes a colleague who can represent him in the management of production operations, organizing activities in terms of production, technical, technological, personnel activities. But also in case of his vacation, illness or busyness.
• Leading more than 30 experienced carpenters, joiners and carpenters in one-shift operation (Monday-Friday) and 2 Team Leaders
• Ensuring the daily fulfilment of production tasks
• Control of production and finished products
• Ensuring production capacity
What is the candidate we would like to meet?
• High school / university technical education, education in the field of “wood processing” or Civil Engineering is an advantage
• Demonstrable team leadership experience
• Experience in wood production, eg production of furniture or urban equipment
• Advanced – fully communicative knowledge of English for communication with foreign colleagues and customers
• High level of communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Organizational skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office, MRP systems
• Knowledge of MFG-Pro or SAP systems an advantage
What awaits you if you succeed?
• Long-term cooperation within a stable international company
• Expert training
• Pleasant team and motivating salary
• Flexible working hours (fixed working hours from 9 am to 3 pm)
• Workplace language courses
• Extra week of vacation
• Subsidized corporate meals
• Place of work Brno – city