THIS OFFER IS SUCCESSFULLY OCCUPIED
Main purpose of the job: Leading the operations and finance department. Maximizing proctivity, quality, custumer and employee satisfaction.
- Production: Oversee the production process and lead Production planning department incl. drawing up a production schedule, deciding what resources are required, drafting a timescale for the job, estimating costs and setting the quality standards, ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- HR: Recruitment, staff evaluation, career management, training and development, onboarding and offboarding.
- Office management: Tracking office expenditure and managing the budget, organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment, resolve office related malfunctions, organising and chairing meetings with staff.
- Finance: Monitoring company cash-flow, analyses Investment.
- University degree in Operations management, machinery or related field
- At least 5 years experience in Operation Management in small to average company incl. finance responsibility
- Very good communication skills both verbal and written, ability to effectively communicate with all employees of the company
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- Advanced English is a must, German is considered as an advantage
- Driving licence
- Background of an international company with a leading position in the market
- A challenge position in a key role for the company
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers and other benefits
- Place of work – Moravany u Brna