Production and Development Manager
THIS OFFER IS SUCCESSFULLY OCCUPIED
Our customer is an international manufacturing company of the worldwide importance. In order to strengthen the team, we are looking for a new colleague in the position of Production and Development Manager.
WHAT IS THE MAIN OPERATION?
- check and releasement of the raw materials and purchased inks
- responsibility for the production of the inks
- control of ink and semi-finished products for ink cartridges
- releasing batches of ink to specification
- documentation of release processes, release criterias, and results
- Introducing new formulas in ink making
- testing new / modified recipes or manufacturing processes (storage tests of ink and finished ink products, writing tests, functional tests)
- development of new for example modified ink formulations for new products according to new technical or legislative requirements or as a substitute for existing raw materials
- monitoring of chemicals safety legislation, such as REACH, CLP / GHS, other European legislative requirements for chemicals and implementation of necessary measures
WHAT IS THE SIDEWORK?
- testing new dye and pigment dye samples
- maintaining laboratory infrastructure (maintaining and calibrating instruments)
- support for chemical manufacturing and technical development
- Product Safety and Chemicals Contact Person
- patent collaboration
- create and manage safety data sheets (security record)
- contact with suppliers (domestic and foreign)
WHAT DO WE REQUEST?
- University / College knowledge of Chemical Education
- English on the level for every day communication, German language is advantage
- years of experience in the chemical composition of paints (preferably in the paint and varnish industry or adhesives)
- experience in quality management or R&D
- flexibility, consistency, to be open to new things, self-initiative, teamwork
- MS Office
- maintaining and using laboratory instruments
- very good communication and organizational skills
WHAT WE OFFER?
- backup of a strong and stable multinational company
- individual wage setting
- working closely with the mother – company in Switzerland
- flexible working hours
- extra vacation
- meals and other benefits