THIS OFFER IS SUCCESSFULLY OCCUPIED
A promising international company with a long tradition in the center of Brno that is focues on the production-logistics operations at the level of worldwide distribution of its products, is looking for a candidate for a brand new position Project Coordinator.
Place of work: Brno – city
Possibility of the work start: by appointment, but also in the autumn
What’s the job about?
- Organize, coordinate and evaluate customer requests from around the world
- Products are assembled technical assemblies unique of their kind worldwide and have no competition in the Czech Republic
- Coordination of activities, time schedule of individual implementation teams – purchasing, logistics, quality, design, construction and production departments. Simply – this person will be a very important “link” between the internal implementation teams and the Sales Manager
- Feasibility Assessment
- Coordination of internal activities, so-called “in house”
- In collaboration with teams, creating a presentation of the project project and a quotation presented to the customer by the Business Manager of the company
- Very close collaboration with Sales Manager, who communicates directly with customers
- At the moment of real order from the customer, introduces the order into the system and hands over to the implementation teams (production)
- Also works closely with the New Product Development and Design Department
- SAP Data Management
- Work does not require travel, only occasionally (1-2 times a year) at the headquarters in Northern Europe, etc.
What is the candidate we would like to meet?
- Technical background (education or practice) and reading engineering drawings, technical thinking
- English – communicative level for daily working and technical communication with foreign colleagues
- Business experience, bidding, overall business-technical perspective
- Experience with project activities, organization of manufacturing and technical activities
- It doesn’t matter what products you have (metal, plastic, wood ..)
- We are looking for a flexible, precise, communicative, dynamic person with insight and ability to drown in detail,
What will you receive when you succeed?
- Long-term cooperation within a stable international company
- Pleasant team and motivating remuneration
- Flexible working hours (fixed hours from 9 to 15 hours)
- Workplace Language Courses
- Extra week of holidays
- Subsidized Corporate Catering
- Place of work Brno – City