THIS OFFER IS SUCCESSFULLY OCCUPIED
Our client is an international manufacturing automotive company with a very strong position on the world market. We are looking for Quality Manager to strengthen our business processes.
The Quality Manager is one of the key people in the business. He or she communicates across the company, continuously evaluates, streamlines and optimizes the quality system and processes. He or she ensures our system of internal regulations and standards and manages the quality department.
WHAT IS THE FILL OF THE WORK?
- is responsible for stable and continuous improvements and development of the quality management system
- is responsible for the management of complaint management and operational control
- updates APQP documentation
- Plans and manages internal audits according to ISO requirements and industry standards
- is responsible for managing the quality system documentation and records
- analyzes losses and mismatches, makes suggestions for improvements
- analyzes workflows and processes along with other departments
- communicates with suppliers and customers as a quality representative
- processes regular and irregular reports and messages
- leads and motivates his direct subordinates
Your other competences includes, for example, the ability to stop production when non-compliance with internal regulations is detected, during the production and shipping of non-conforming or claimed products. In its subordination he or she also has employees whose job description is in the area of OSH, FI and the environment.
WHAT DO WE REQUEST?
- University / High school education in technical field, knowledge of foundry a great advantage
- practice in a similar position in a manufacturing company
- knowledge of quality tools such as Six Sigma, Kaizen, EFQM, lean enterprise and more
- Knowledge of automotive standards in quality management
- demonstrable managerial skills and knowledge
- cross-company collaboration
- Independent executive personality with proactive problem-solving approach
- good organizational, planning and communication skills
- PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- You must be able communicate well in Enligh
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- backup of a strong and stable multinational company
- meals allowance in the canteen for 2 meals per day worked
- mobile phone
- flexible working hours
- professional training
- 25 days of the vacation