Senior Product Manager
A producer and supplier of pressed and shaped aluminium engine parts, body sections and chassis for the automotive industry is looking for Senior Product Manager.
Place of work: Brno
Manufacturing processes: pressing, welding, painting, assembling
As the Product Manager you will take the responsibility for product strategy of our products focused on justice, defining the problem statement and to value the proposition, building a vision for an improvement, future value proposition, and creating the strategy of how to achive it. The key involvement will be in huge countries where the strategy might define required results.
You will be responsible for understanding the market enviroment, gathering customer needs, managing the trackplan, writing the user stories, creating and managing of the product backlogs, product documentation including marketing material and user guidelines and to write down criteria for acceptance test. You will be working with multiple internal Agile development teams. You will be focused on users you will work as an internal customer voice.
The Product Manager will also have an element of external work, with regular interactions with customers, doing market research, end-user interviews and surveys, and to a analyse competition.
DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create the product vision and trackmap which accomplishes the vision goal
- Define customer needs and the associated features to meet those needs
- Ensure thatuser stories are ready for development to start work
- Manages and prioritizes the product backlogs
- Ensures close cooperation with the development team
- Works closely with development teams for to achieve what customers needs
- Works closely with the business development team and customers to create product sales strategies
- Tracks progress towards of the producst release
- Delivers product and marketing information to internal teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Product Management
- Previous experience as a Product Manager in a manufacturing company, automotive industry
- Degree in Engineering, Bc. or Ing.
- English – min. B2 level – for daily spoken & written communication
- Proficiency in research and strategic analysis
- Knowledge and practical experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5S
- Working experience from different environment
- Able to travel to multiple locations
- Demonstrate excellence and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and plan
- Good Communication and ‘will to do’ attitude
- Self – control under pressure
- Decision-making abilities
- Time management
- Attractive fixed salary – negotiable
- Bonuses on a monthly basis, salary between 13th and 14th every month
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Interesting benefits: transport allowance, lunch allowance,
remuneration for a business anniversary and other benefits
- Friendly environment