Technical Sales Engineer for the French market
THIS OFFER IS SUCCESSFULLY OCCUPIED
For our client, a component manufacturing company for the automotive, engineering, aerospace, agriculture and many other industries, we are looking for: Technical Sales Engineer for the French market with knowledge of French.
What’s the job?
- Assessing customer demand for feasibility, profitability and technical parameters
- Business, administrative and sales activities designed to increase company growth and revenue
- Communicating with customers in the French market, accepting their requests and processing them and subsequent processing
- Preparation of technical documentation and drawing documentation for bid creation
- Collaboration with departments across the company (technology department, purchasing, quality)
- Check material availability, inventory status, lead times
- Pricing through standardized information system
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, providing timely feedback and accurate information about the progress of the order, or changes in the delivery of goods
- Communicate with suppliers if necessary
- The position is part of a small business department (4 members) and part of a foreign company with a family atmosphere
What’s the candidate we’d like to meet?
- Technical or engineering education, or relevant experience in a manufacturing company in a similar position
- Has technical thinking and is familiar with technical documentation
- His knowledge of the French language is on a communicative level – for the purpose of daily communication with French customers and a store manager in France
- English at least intermediate level – for email communication
- Has already worked in manufacturing internal information system – SAP or similar
- Works without problems on PC, controls MS Excel, knowledge of AutoCad is an advantage
- It is self-contained, reliable and communicative and strongly pro-customer oriented
What awaits you if you succeed?
- Stable employment and a good team with accessible leadership
- Professional training and opportunities for further development
- Motivating financial remuneration based on your experience
- Flexible working hours
- Extra holiday week
- 13. Wage based on company results
- Meal Allowance (90, – Kč) and other rewards
- Place of work that is easily accessible by public transport Brno