Technical Sales Engineer with English
THIS OFFER IS SUCCESSFULLY OCCUPIED
Do you love with a heart and soul engineering and do you have experience in processing offers? Do you like to communicate in English or German? Do you want to work in a smaller international company with a family atmosphere? For our client, a company that is focused on producemtn of components for the automotive industry, engineering, aviation, agriculture and many others, we are looking for employees for the position of Technical Sales Engineer.
What is the job description?
- You will prepare technical documentation based on orders
- After receiving the request, you will calculate the technical parameters and determinate the basic parameters of production – which machine to use for production, how many operations will it take, what tools will be used, etc.
- In cooperation with the production you will determinate the appropriate material and the number of employees who will be working on the order
- Based on information from the Back Office, you create a order based sheet
- You will calculate the transfer price
- You will create a bid with a colleague who determines the margin
- After approval, you will plan the order for production in the planning system
- Your task will be to consider whether the demand is suitable for the type of our production
- You will communicate daily with customers and suppliers from the Czech Republic and abroad and cooperate with other colleagues
What candidate we would like to meet?
- High school / university education – engineering specialization is an advantage
- He has technical thinking and is familiar with technical documentation
- Works without problems on a PC, controls MS Excel, knowledge of AutoCad is an advantage not a neccesarity
- Can communicate with foreign customers in English or German, both using email and phone
- Is independent, reliable and communicative
- The big advantage is the experience with metal production – sheet metal processing, especially its bending.
What can you recieve when you if you succeed?
- Stable employment and a good team with friendly leadership
- Professional training and possibility of further development
- Motivating financial reward according to your experience
- Flexible working hours
- Extra week of vacation
- Wage every month on 13. based on company results
- Meal allowance in the form of meal vouchers (90 CZK) and other rewards
- Place of work, which is easily accessible by public transport Brno.